AssureSoft Corporation (“AssureSoft”, “us”, “we” or “our”) provides users with access to the applications acquired through the website located at Zendesk Development or Zendesk AssureSoft, as amended from time to time (“Application”).
Third Party Websites
How Your Information is Used
- (a) Information you provide – When you purchase an Application, you are required to provide personal information. We may utilize and store the information you submit to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of the Application and/or if required to disclose this information to satisfy any applicable law, legal requirement, police investigation or request from a Government authority. We will not store any of the information you provide other than the specific field requested by you and the associated Zendesk ticket (i.e. we will not passively or automatically read your Zendesk data) or write any of the information you provide to Zendesk other than as necessary to provide you with the use of the Application. We will not sell your personal information to a third party. However and at our sole discretion, we may share your personal information with third parties who provide services which are complementary to the Application.
- (b) Payment Information – You may be required to provide payment details to us or a third party payment platform. We do not store payment details directly and you expressly acknowledge and agree that we are not liable for any loss of personal information resulting from a breach of security of the third party payment Application.
- (c) Communications – When you send email or other communications to us, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our Application. We may use your email address to communicate with you about our services. We may send email or other communications to any person whose email address or contact details have been provided to us by a former or current user of the Application or a third party that provides a complimentary service to the Application. If you wish to opt-out from receiving these emails or other communications, please contact us at email@example.com.
In addition to the above, we may use the information collected to:
- (i) Provide, maintain, protect, and improve the Application; and
- (ii) Protect the rights or property of AssureSoft or its users.
If we use this information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use.
We process personal information on our servers in the United States of America, and you consent to your personal information being processed and in that location. The United States of America may have laws which are different and potentially not as protective, as the laws of your own country.
We acknowledge that we will take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These measures may include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and ensuring our data processor maintains an adequate level of data protection and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We do not warrant that these security measures will prevent any unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of the data. We disclaim all liability in relation to any unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of data that is outside our reasonable control.
When we receive formal written complaints, it is our policy to contact the complaining user regarding his or her concerns.